Sunday, April 15, 2012

Chapter 2 of the Blades of Fury series!

Here is chapter two of this amazing series!


Chapter 2: Unexpected

Metallica ran across the forest, carefully looking for those creatures who attacked us earlier. I looked at Lucy with a saddened face. I wouldn't think those things were real. They were like goblins, only jet black and a more pointed head. They looked like muscular beings capable of carrying a 100-ton rock. They are agile, and no one can escape them. Well, maybe us but who knows?


"Alright Metallica, What the hell is going on? Where are you taking us?"
"We're going to Flame City. It's where you will learn everything, and heal your girlfriend."
"Flame City? I have never been there. Never heard of it, really. What kind of place is it?"
"Oh, such a magnificent place! The city is made out of Exon, a type of metal not known to man! I do suggest you, keep her cooled..."
"What? wh- oh..."


Just as I finish my sentence, I saw the Beautiful Flame city. The walls were made out of some kind of Diamond, could be the Exon Metallica told me about. The dangerous parts I see, however, were lava dripping out of the roof.


"Wow! such a beautiful place!"
"I know, but we need to cross the river in order to get over there"
"So? Let's go!"
"That's the problem: I'm a bit Hydrophobic..."


Metallica Isn't a dwarf, but he sure have some characteristics of one...


"So, now what?"
"I'll have to call for the flame bridge, but it will take the whole night for it to finish rebuilding itself. Let's call for the night right here. I'll send in the request."
"Alright. I guess this is a good place to rest."


Metallica dropped us down, and I laid Lucy on the ground. She look pail and tired. I looked at Metallica, and he was carrying a crossbow with a loaded bullet. He pointed it upwards, and triggered the contraption. It flew across the river at great speeds, and it hit somewhat a button. Then I saw a bridge forming in the horizon. It came out of the water, and it dried itself quickly. I was surprised that this took almost the whole night to finish. I wonder how long it took them to make this?


"Alright, Akira. Take this: it's a replica of what you are supposed to use. If those things came out here again, We'll have to protect the bridge that's coming this way. We don't wan't to have "uninvited" visitors here."
"Sure, but I have a question: what are those things?"
"There called them Vexises. Nasty little creature. Those things we encountered were just scouts, meaning there are a lot of them, really. You'll learn everything there is to know when we ge-"


Me and Metallica heard the movement of the bushes. I took out the sword he gave me, and so did Metallica. Then, Three Vexises Came out of the bushes. 


"Great, more of them."
"Aki, I wan't you to shout:フレイムの剣がアクティブに!"
"Okay..."


I shouted the words, Then the sword burst out a bright red aura. My body felt strange, and my eyes changed color, from my brown to Red. Now, I see weird symbols, and my vision turned orange.


"Wha-what the?!"
"Your in Flame mode now. It should give you a boost on battle. Now, we will fight!"


Metallica drew out his hammer. I was in a fighting stance. Then, the Vexises charged. Metallica 
Smacked the first one with his hammer, and I tried attacking the other one. The symbols I see is guiding me, and somehow I understand them. The Vexis attacked from above and I sliced off it's arm. The other one was about to attack Lucy, so I threw my sword and It disintegrated. I ran to get my sword, and I picked it just in time to stab the other one. Metallica Smacked his hammer to the last one, and it was killed.


"Any more?"
"Hope not..."


The bridge was finished, but another three Vexises came out. 


"Great. Ready for round two?"
"I was born ready!"


Just I was about to attack, two fire ball came out of no where, and it hit the creatures, killing them. I looked back, and say somewhat a guard with a gun of some sort, stood there, watching.


"You guys need to get inside fast, before things get, "out of hand" here"

No comments:

Post a Comment