Saturday, April 14, 2012

Blades of Fury: Chapter 1!

Here is the first chapter of Blades of Fury!


Chapter 1: Unexpected

The monster stood in front of our hiding place, ready to kill. It stood gracefully, however it's dwarfish looks destroys the magnificence of the creature. While its hammer rest in its shoulders, grunting sounds can be heard. It's face has two large pimples, one at the cheek and one near it's large, pointed nose. It wore somewhat leather armor, but it seems he has engaged into battle. Scars can be seen it its hand, and it's leg is covered with blood. Taunted, I tried to find an escape route. I found one, however the way is risky: it's right behind it.


"Lucy, I have a plan, but I don't think you'll love it."
"I don't care! I want to live, you know?"
"Okay, the plan is simple: I'll distract the thing, while you run around it until you reach that small tunnel there. I'll try to run as fast as I could. If the thing notices you, I want you to run inside the tunnel"
"Are you mad? That thing can kill you in a matter of seconds!"
"I don't care. In the count of three, I'll go outside and distract it. After 2 seconds, I want you to run to the tunnel. ready?"


Lucy seemed to deny the fact that I am sacrificing myself to save her. She nodded nervously, and I counted.


"1, 2, 3!!"


I ran out of the hut, and taunted the creature. It looked at me, and started chasing me. Lucy came out, and ran straight to the tunnel. Great, the plan worked. Now what? Trying to go around the creature is suicide, going into the jungle will make me lost, and hiding will literally make me vulnerable to its attack. I needed to think, fast.


I was still running, then I ended up in a dead end. Great, now i'm trapped. I looked behind, and the monster stood, staring at me.


"Don't you kill me, you... thing?!"


Then the creature laughed. I looked at its face with an anxious look.


"You really think I will kill you? In fact, I'm saving your tiny little butt!"
"What?"
"Oh, sorry for the rude attitude. The name's Metallica. I have been sent here to protect you, Akira.
"Wait, How did you know my name? Why do you need to protect me?"
"No time to explain, your girlfriend is in trouble!"


He pointed to the tunnels were Lucy was staying. Two large beast is seen holding Lucy, holding her captive. 


"LUCY!!! I'm coming!!"


I took a rusted sword that was right beside me, and ran back to the place where I told her to stay in. 


"Akira, WAIT! you have no idea what they are capable of!"
"I DON'T CARE!"


I rushed into one of the monsters, and tried to stabbed it. The monster's reflexes were good, as it was able to dodge every attack I gave it. Then, It slapped me with it's huge arm.


"Ugh! The hell are those things?!"
"I'll tell you later! Right now I want you to hide!"


Metallica swung his hammer at great speed, and it hit the creature with great force. He attacked the other creature, and he was able to kill it. The creature dropped Lucy, so I carried her back to the hut. Metallica took out his sword, and stabbed the last one who survived his attack. The creature disintegrated into flames, and Metallica placed back his sword.


"Now can you tell me what's going on?!"
"Alright, but we have to move!"
"Where?"
"I'll tell you while we escape! There are hundreds of those things around here! Is your girlfriend alright?"
"She is, however she has fainted."
"Alright. Let's go!"


He picked us up, and he run as fast as he could.

No comments:

Post a Comment